Sunday 15 January 2012

Sundays Summary

DSC_2532

1. I can’t move right now because I’m so full from the massive roast dinner I’ve eaten. In fact I only managed to pull myself of the sofa because I wanted to blog! Had a lovely Sunday today, didn’t wake up till 10, and then went for a long walk along the canal with Nik and Jenny, back in time to make dinner.

2. I’ve finished my first product towards my Project Pan this week, it was MAC’s Blanc Type. One of the first neutral eyeshadows I bought myself, it’s a no fuss matte beige. I don’t think I’ll repurchase it when my Project Pan is over as I’ve got a lot of similar shades.

3.I’m off work now till Saturday, and it’s great to just relax and do absolutely nothing. It also means I’ve got more time to blog, and schedule posts, so if there is anything you would like to see over the next few weeks please let me know!

4.Jenny’s got to go to the vets on Tuesday, we noticed not long after we adopted her that her teeth were in very bad shape so she is going to go and have them descaled. I’m very nervous about leaving her as she is always at my side and I’m worried about her getting nervous. She might have to have a few teeth out but hopefully it will stop them bothering her! If you have a dog, I urge you to look after they’re teeth from the start, as Jenny’s previous owner obviously didn’t and it can make her very uncomfortable.

I hope you’re all enjoying your Sundays, and have had a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment