Monday 16 January 2012

Quick Pick: Rituals Hanami Heaven Bath Oil

DSC_0160

DSC_0164

I’ve been intrigued by bath oils for a while, although they always seemed fairly expensive. But when I realised how much I spend on Lush products that only last one bath, I realised buying a slightly more pricey Bath Oil that will last me a decent amount of baths would be a good investment.

Since falling in love with with Rituals Magic Touch Body Cream, I have become obsessed with the scent and when I saw the bath oil with the same gorgeous light scent at 30% off I had to buy it. I’ve been using this for a couple of weeks, alternating it with my Lush sale products. You only need to use a small amount for the bath water to turn a milky colour, and I find it makes the water very moisturising and the scent is very relaxing, but not too heavy or overpowering.

As this is so moisturising I find it perfect for those times when you want to have a really good body scrub or shave your legs, things that normally leave my skin dry, and aggravated, but when I use this my skin feels soft, smooth and moisturised.

Rituals Bath Oil is available from Rituals and John Lewis priced at £8.05

5 comments:

  1. This sounds lovely, I think I might try this, because I am the same as you, and I keep buying Lush stuff and then thinking "Oh not, this bath is only a quick one, it's not special enough fir this £3 bath product!" But I would like to get into bath oils because they feel so special. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, I always get annoyed if I feel like I haven't spent enough time in the bath to justify a Lush product! If you have a Rituals store near you, you should go in a look at the other scents, they all smell so amazing!
      x

      Delete
  2. This seems quite reasonable, if it works as you say! Does it bubble up at all Hollie? I like the idea of a bath milk but HATE bubbles, I feel like I need another rinse down after, and hate residue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope doesn't bubble up at all. Just makes the water softer and moisturising x

      Delete
    2. Thankyou Hollie, may get some in that case! :-)

      Delete