Friday 27 January 2012

Swatched: MUA Out There Plumping Lipgloss in Nude

DSC_0284

DSC_0286

DSC_0290

I’m very picky with lipgloss, so when I find one I like it tends to stay in my make-up bag for weeks. MUA’s Out There Lipgloss in Nude is a very wearable translucent nude, I have quite pigmented, blue toned lips so I find this brings some life back to my lips and stops them looking dead. I don’t find it too be gloopy or sticky, and it lasts a decent amount of time before I need to reapply (although it doesn’t survive eating – but I’m yet to find a lip gloss that does) As for the plumping aspect, I haven’t noticed anything other than a tingle on application, but I am happy with the size of my lips and don’t really care for the ‘bee stung’ look.

I really like the packaging, compared to the older MUA glosses, its a lot sleeker and more practical. There’s quite a good shade range, so definitely worth checking out.

These lipglosses are a snip at £2 each and are great if you don’t want to spend a fortune on lipgloss.

*Disclaimer* I was gifted this item as part of MUA’s 12 Days of Christmas blog feature. This does not affect my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment