Tuesday 17 January 2012

Marla Singer Inspired FOTD

Marla Singer FOTD copy
I did this look after watching this video by Sam of Pixiwoo. It’s not for everyone, as it isn’t really a flattering look, its pale and the shading around the eyes can make you look pretty tired. It’s quite a messy look, as Sam states in the video there isn’t any point trying to be neat with it as I’m sure anyone that has seen Fight Club will know, Marla’s make-up wasn’t neat. 
FACE
Estee Lauder Double Wear
MAC MSF Natural
Stila Highlighting Duo in Kitten
EYES
UDPP
Urban Decay Naked, Creep, Buck
MAC Blanc Type
LIPS
MAC Kinda Sexy

4 comments:

  1. I love how smoked out it is. This matte (?) brown is perfect. Surely this can't be from the urban decay naked palette, right? Since when do they do matte?
    liloo /@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks liloo, yeah all from the naked palette. Naked and buck are both matte, all the other colours in the palette are shimmers though. Nakeds perfect for the crease x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't say it isn't flattering. I think on a night out, it would work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did wear it out in the end, but I had to add some blush!
      x

      Delete