Wednesday 4 January 2012

New CID Cosmetics Hero Collection: Glamour

DSC_0142

DSC_0145

DSC_0146

DSC_0147

DSC_0153

DSC_0163

DSC_0158

DSC_0155

I needed a little post Christmas pick me up today, do when I finished work I had a wander round town and this is one of the things I picked up. I found this in TK Maxx for the great price of £14.99. It includes three full size products; i-shadow in Oman, i-line in Black and i-volumise in Black. New CID has been on my radar since I fell in love with the lipstick I received in my Carmine box, and this set is of the same great quality.

There was a few more sets like this in Leicester’s TK Maxx, including a Natural and a Smokey Kit. If you want to try something from New CID these sets are a great and fairly inexpensive way to get a feel for the brand. If there’s anything you would like a full review of let me know in the comments!

Have you tried New CID Cosmetics? Got the January blues yet?

1 comment:

  1. I loved the lipstick in the Carmine box too, I'll have to brave tk maxx and see if I can find anything!

    ReplyDelete