Monday 2 January 2012

Sales Pick: No7 Midnight Enchantment Blush

No7 Blusher

No7 Midnight Enchantment Blush

Other than Lush the only shop I’ve been in since Christmas is Boots, when I spotted the No7 Winter Collection was all half price, I had to pick up the gorgeous embossed blusher. Originally priced at £13 you can now find this in Boots for £6.50, whilst stocks last.

It is made of three different shades, a plum brown, light rose pink and a white highlight, which when combined give a beautiful natural flush to the cheeks. All the shades contain shimmer but not so much that it is overpowering.

This is a lovely everyday blush, and would look gorgeous all year round. If you have £6.50 to spare, it would be well spent on this blush!

You can find No7 Midnight Enchantment Blush in Boots.

2 comments:

  1. Although I already own like a million blushes, I'm tempted to pick this one up! Looks gorgeous x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete